Here is a delicious Apple Toffee Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipe that we found on Your Home Based Mom. It calls for simple ingredients such as cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, English Toffee Bits, and vanilla extract. This recipe was very simple to prepare; no blending required. Literally after 3 minutes of stirring and 5 minutes of slicing apples, our appetizer was ready to serve. It was such a hit that we have already made it twice, loving it just as much as the first time.
Chronicle Books sent us some fantastic new items to share with you. We can’t wait to show you next week. Have a fabulous weekend!
XOXO, Melissa & Nancy
Apple Toffee Cream Cheese Appetizer Recipe
- 1 10 oz. tub of soft cream cheese or 1 8 oz. block softened (we used 10 oz. whipped cream cheese)
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 pkg of a 8 oz. bag of SKOR English Toffee Bits (we used the whole package which equaled 1 cup)
- 6-9 Granny Smith Apples cut into wedges for dipping
- Mix together cream cheese, sugars and vanilla with a spoon until smooth.
- Fold in toffee bits just before serving so they don’t get soggy.
- Cut the apples just before serving to prevent them turning brown.