Don’t we all have a weakness for Funfetti Cake & Frosting? I sure do. Pursuit Of Hippiness was determined to get in on the Cake Batter trend without having to result to a box cake mix. Success! Not only did she achieve a recipe that replicated flavors or cake batter; she also created a simple recipe. Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge is the perfect surprise for a children’s party. You could never go wrong with sprinkles and cake batter.
Funfetti Cake Batter Fudge
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12 oz. package white chocolate chips
- 3 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Pour milk and white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until white chocolate is almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT. Stir until completely blended, melted, and smooth.
- Immediately add vanilla and almond and combine thoroughly. Add a handful or so of rainbow sprinkles and fold in quickly, because they will melt (and if they are stirred for too long they’ll turn the fudge an ugly muddy color).
- Transfer to an aluminum-foil lined 8×8 inch baking pan. Let set at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes. Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool place.