Dips are no longer just for food. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip truly brings dip to a whole new level. What Megan’s Making says, ” This stuff is awesome and really does tastes like cookie dough! I served it with animal crackers, but I think graham crackers would be a good choice as well. Or you could just eat it with a spoon, I won’t tell”. What a perfect dessert or appetizer to serve to the guys for their Super Bowl Party. I am pretty sure they will love you for this!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Recipe by How Sweet Eats
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 8-ounce block of cream cheese, softened
3/4 to 1 cup powdered sugar (*to taste)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, plus extra for sprinkling
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Whisk in the brown sugar until it dissolves and the mixture starts to bubble.
- Stir in vanilla and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar together for 60 seconds.
- With the mixer on low speed, add in brown sugar and butter mixture. Mix until combined.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
- Garnish with additional mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with animal cracker, nilla wafers or graham crackers.