Do you ever wonder how to make Rainbow Cupcake Batter? I can assure you, it’s not as complicated as it looks. Cosmo Cookie made this fascinating instructional which will teach you exactly how to make your cupcakes look like rainbows. These are perfect for children’s birthday parties and also Saint Patricks Day.
How To Make Rainbow Cupcake Batter
1. Make a vanilla cake mix, and preheat oven accordingly. I KNOW, I KNOW! I am usually religiously against cake mixes but you want a runny (not fluffy) batter. Plus these cupcakes look labor intensive, even though they aren’t at all, so your friends will already be impressed. Stop over achieving.
2. Divide batter equally into bowls and add food dye/gel for each color. I used six colors.
3. Place liners in cupcake tray and spoon 1 teaspoon of each color in the center of the cup. The cake cups should be about 1/2 – 2/3 full.
4. Bake according to mix (I’m cringing, too. It’s okay.) instructions.
5. Remove from oven and cool on a rack.
6. Enjoy, and show off your colors!
813 FlaresTwitter0Facebook0Pin It Share783StumbleUpon30Email--813 Flares×