We have just welcomed Autumn, but I am way too excited about this Winter themed Snowman Dessert Pop by Make n’ Mold. I love how it is simple, the ingredients are easily accessible, and the appearance is just darling. Winter Snowman Marshmallow pops just scream Merry Christmas!
Winter Snowman Marshmallow Pops
Ingredients & Supplies:
- ¼ cup Make’n Mold Orange Vanilla Flavored Candy Wafers
- ¼ cup Make’n Mold Milk Chocolate Flavored Candy Wafers
- ChocoMaker® Candy Melter
- 2 Make’n Mold mini squeeze bottles
- 2 Writing caps
- 6 Make’n Mold 6” lollipop sticks
- 18 jumbo marshmallows
- Cinnamon candies (optional)
- Waxed paper
- Cookie sheet
- Push three jumbo marshmallows onto each lollopop stick. The lollipop stick should not go all the way through the last marshmallow.
- Melt vanilla and milk chocolate candy wafers separately in microwaveable dipping trays.
- Dip marshmallows into melted candy wafers. Tap off excess melted candy wafers by tapping the marshmallow lollipop back into melted wafers horizontally, so the entire length of the lollipop taps the surface of the candy wafers (this will make your coating even.) Lay lollipops down on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- Once marshmallow lollipops have set up, melt dark and orange candy wafers. Fill mini squeeze bottles with melted candy wafers and draw details onto gingerbread and snowman characters. Dab melted candy wafers onto cinnamon candies to “glue” them on. Chill 5 minutes.