I kind of feel like I just won the lottery! Tour de Sweet Bakery Book Tour is coming to a city near me with her new book, “CakeSpy Presents Sweet Treats for a Sugar-Filled Life.” Yay!!! Okay, so maybe it’s not just because of me that she’s riding the sugar train into town, but I am going to head over there, grab a cupcake, and hunker down with her “sweetest book to ever be published.” There’s even more good news–if you don’t live in a city that’s on her list of stops, you can order her book through the link on her website, Cake Spy, cater to your sweet-tooth and bake up one of her mouth-watering recipes, and be a part of the party from the comfort of your own home! Be sure to check out her tour dates from now until mid-December.
November 7-8: Boston
- Monday, November 7: Sweet Cupcakes, Downtown location, (11 School Street) 5-7 pm
- Tuesday, November 8: Eat Cake, Newburyport, 3pm
November 9-11: New York (Manhattan and Brooklyn)
November 12: Philadelphia
- Saturday, November 12: Bredenbeck’s Bakery, Chestnut Hill, 1pm
November 14: Baltimore, MD
November 15: Washington DC
- Baked & Wired at 7pm
November 16-17 New Jersey (cities tba)
November 18-19: Chicago
November 25-December 7: Seattle
- November 25: Poggi Bonsi, Renton, 3-6 p.m.
- December 1: Tom Douglas Cookbook Social
- December 3-4 (both days): Urban Craft Uprising!
- December 6: Venue, Ballard, 5-7 p.m.
- December 7: Wallingford, Seattle’s Trophy Cupcakes (for an art show and book event!) The time is to be announced, but count on 5-8pm ish.
December 10+11: Portland, again
Crafty Wonderland! Possibly another book signing, too.