Hi everyone! Today we’re excited to have Jen Menery of Pretty Plate here to shares some sweet gift ideas for this holiday season. Here’s what Jen has to say about her top picks:
1. Give this Letter Press Cookie Stamps Set to someone who loves to bake, or use the stamps yourself to make festive holiday cookies as gifts! Package your holiday message cookies in a vintage tin and give them to your neighbors and coworkers!
2. The Joy the Baker Gift Box from Eat Boutique includes a signed copy of the beloved cookbook “Joy the Baker”, as well as a great selection of specialty food items that any baker would absolutely adore!
3. Every product from Shop Sweet Lulu is sure to bring a big smile. This Hey There Cupcake Deluxe Gift Set features all sorts of charming retro baking accessories and comes in a sweet paper suitcase!
4. This Bourbon Barrel Aged Madagascar Vanilla Extract adds a pleasant layer of complexity to the traditional pure vanilla flavor. It would make an excellent addition to any boozy treats you may be making this holiday season!
5. Small details such as fun straws are what make parties stand out. These Polka Dot Paper Straws are the perfect stocking stuffer for someone who loves to entertain!