Hi everyone! Today we have Jessie Senese of Sweet Shop Lulu here to share her top picks this holiday season! Here’s what Jessie has to say about her top picks:
1. I love to give young bakers a paper suitcase filled with cookie cutters and an assortment of sprinkles.
2. I especially love pink sprinkles – my signature color!
3. My go-to gift for any hostess with the mostess is this volcano candle from Capri Blue. The candle smells absolutely delicious and it comes in a gorgeous mercury glass jar!
4. This Letterpress Cookie Cutter set from West Elm is the perfect gift for anyone who loves beautiful fonts as much as they love baking.
5. If I’m treating myself to a new gift this holiday season, I’ll be getting this beautiful apron from Anthropologie. I’ll be looking so fancy as I zip around my kitchen like Julia Child!
6. After so many batches of cookies, I’ll be needing a new KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer. I’m swooning over the light pink color!