Hi everyone! Today we have Nikki Willis of Tikkido here to share her top gift picks this holiday season. Here’s what Nikki has to say about her top picks:
1. I love King Arthur Flour’s yeast set. The container fits nicely in the door of the freezer, and the scoop is the same size as a packet of yeast. No more measuring out 2 1/4 teaspoons! Just scoop and go!
2. This stand mixer beater blade is great because it scrapes the sides of the bowl for you! Plus, I think everyone should have at least two beaters and two bowls for his or her stand mixer. It makes baking multiple batches so much easier!
3. Speaking of extra KitchenAid bowls…
4. Baking by weight is fast, easy, and more accurate. This food scale comes in so many fun colors! Plus, you can use it for controlling portion sizes for your post-holiday diet!
5. Want to start taking prettier photos of your food? The best, least expensive lens for your DSLR is a 50mm 1.4. Ditch the kit lens!
7. Just a light spritz of pearl luster spray instantly gives your cookies and cakes a magical, lustrous shine. My personal favorite is made by PME brand.