Hi everyone! Today we’re excited to have Tessa Lindow-Huff of The Frosted Cake Shop here to share some gift ideas for this holiday season. Here’s what Tessa has to say about her top picks:
1. These are the most beautiful plates ever! I got a set for my wedding, and I’ve been in love with them ever since. For me, it’s not necessarily practical or within my budget to have a full designer china set, but these Kate Spade Tidbit Plates are perfect for cocktail parties or special treats.
2. I made fresh pasta for Christmas Eve last year and it was fabulous. Although it was intimidating in the beginning, the delicious results made any effort totally worth it. Your dinner guests will definitely be impressed. A pasta machine is not only perfect for the at-home chef, but also for the cake decorator! I use my pasta roller at the bakery for fondant and gumpaste to create perfectly even bows, ribbon, and sugar flowers.
3. Glitter cake servers! Need I say more? After all the hard work that goes into creating the perfect cake or dessert, don’t forget to present the treat in an equally beautiful fashion. These servers will go great with my collection of cake pedestals!
4. When hosting a dinner party, open house, or just a special weeknight dinner, I always find myself wanting a big ol’ platter to serve my dishes on. This elegant oversized platter from Crate & Barrel would be perfect for large salads, antipastos, and mini appetizers.
5. As I continue to branch outside of cake making and explore new pastries and cookies, this madeline pan from Williams-Sonoma is just what I need. I have a mini mold and it works very well, but an upgrade to the full-size version would be perfect for making these classic treats. You can never have enough novelty baking pans!Pin It