National monuments, museums, and beautiful parks aren’t the only sights to see in our nation’s capitol. Washington D.C. is also home to many cupcake shops. Stephanie, better known as The Cupcake Critic, shares with us her top five favorite D.C. cupcake shops!
1. Georgetown Cupcake “As someone who always roots for the home team, Georgetown Cupcake wears the crown for cupcakes in D.C.”
2. Sprinkles “Sprinkles’ strawberry or key-lime cupcakes make me dance — literally.”
3. Sweet Themez “Open late on weekends, Sweet Themez’s red velvet cake pops and yummy pound cake cupcakes makes them a must-have.”
4. Delectable Cakery “Delectable Cakery’s signature sweet potato cupcakes are a D.C. legend.”
5. Sticky Fingers “Sticky Fingers keeps vegans and non-vegans coming back for their delicious coconut delight cupcakes.”
Want more from The Cupcake Critic? Find her on the web here: