Toast can be so much more than bread and butter. Topping it with smoked salmon and cream cheese transforms it from a boring side dish to a yummy snack that can be served on its own. It’s incredibly quick and easy to make, so don’t panic when your friends and family start sniffing around the kitchen. You can make enough for everyone in no time– or just make a bunch for yourself! We’re loving this recipe from our contributor Beth from Food Fashion Fun!
–Red onion, finely sliced
–Crusty bread, sliced
1. Toast a few slices of bread.
2. Slather cream cheese over the pieces of toast.
3. Add a few pieces of smoked salmon to each piece of toast.
4. Sprinkle about a tablespoon of capers, onion and dill over each piece of toast.
5. Style on a plate and serve!
Photos and Recipe by Beth of Food, Fashion, and Fun.