—Party hat template (Download)
—Miniature disco ball
2. Trace the template onto the cardstock and cut it out.
3. Fold the party hat into shape, fold in the securing flaps, and mark your cut lines.
4. Use the X-Acto knife to cut and slide in the secure flaps, and fold them out to hold the hat in shape.
5. Poke holes on the bottom of each side of the hat – thread the elastic string through the hole and tie a knot.
6. Glue the festooning around the bottom of the hat.
7. Place hot glue around the bottom of the disco ball and secure to the top of the hat.