When it comes to being a mom, we know that putting a fun, flavorful, and nutritious dinner on the table can get a little bit tricky every night. You want something simple enough to throw together after a long day at work, we totally get it. But we also know that you might have picky little eaters waiting for a great meal. Luckily, we’re here to help with this recipe for Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies!
The best kind of dinner to prepare is one that uses ingredients you already have in your cupboard or your fridge. But if you’re not the best cook in the world, and let’s face it, some of us aren’t, cooking dinner can be stressful.
Next time you have to face that dinnertime stress, we want to encourage you to #GetYourBettyOn and to conquer that meal. If you set your mind to it, you can do absolutely anything you want!
We can’t believe how impossibly easy this recipe is. We’re definitely calling it one of our new favorites and planning to keep it on hand for when we’re in a pinch.
Using a simple ground beef burger mixture, Bisquick, a bit of milk, and a few eggs, you can create a fun, flavorful meal for your whole family to enjoy. And with such a low prep and bake time, dinner will be ready in no time!
So what are you waiting for? Grab this recipe and keep it around for that evening after a long day of work when you need a quick meal that is sure to impress your family. Enjoy!
IMPOSSIBLY EASY MINI CHEESEBURGER PIES
-1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
-1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
-1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
-1 teaspoon garlic salt
-1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
-1/2 cup milk
-1/2 cup Original BisquickTM mix
-12 mini kosher dill pickles
-1 medium tomato, chopped
-Ketchup and mustard
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Cool 5 minutes; stir in Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and cheese.
3. In medium bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended.
4. Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup.
5. Top with about 1/4 cup burger mixture. Spoon 1 tablespoon baking mixture onto burger mixture in each muffin cup.
6. Bake about 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, and muffin tops are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from pan; remove from pan and place top side up on cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve with garnishes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker via Burst Media. The opinions and text are all mine.