If there’s one thing we love here at Best Friends For Frosting during the holidays, it’s cookies. There’s just something so special about gathering all of our best friends together and hosting a cookie swap! We bring our favorite treats, share our best recipes, and chat about all of our holiday plans. What could be better?
But what do you do when you don’t have the time for that perfect baked-from-scratch recipe, but you want the same look and feel? We know the holiday season can get totally chaotic – we totally understand! We always turn to Betty Crocker Cookie Hub when we’re in a time crunch, offering the perfect solution for freshly baked cookies. Betty Crocker Cookie Mixes allow us the versatility of using a base recipe, and sprucing it up a bit! And with such low prep and bake times, we have plenty more time for the fun stuff – the decorating!
You may have seen a blossom cookie before, but our friends over at Betty Crocker have helped us to master this delicious treat over the holidays! And now we are so excited to make this new classic using their special edition Egg Nog Cookie Mix. We are so ready for making the holidays simpler!
EGGNOG BLOSSOM COOKIE RECIPE
– Betty Crocker Egg Nog Cookie Mix
– One Stick of Butter, Softened
– One Egg
– Betty Crocker Sugar Sprinkles (green)
– Chocolate Kiss Candies (1 large package, candies unwrapped)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 before you begin to work on the dough. Once your oven is set, gather all of your cookie mix, butter, and egg, and add them into a large mixing bowl. Work all the ingredients together making sure they incorporate. You can use a spoon, but don’t be afraid to work the dough with clean hands too. This can make cookie baking even more fun!
2. Once your dough is combined, feel free to store it in the fridge to firm while you gather your baking pans and cooling rack. You’ll also want to set up a sprinkle station – grab a small plate or bowl and add a generous amount of sprinkles.
3. Grab your cookie dough from the fridge and begin rolling one inch pieces of cookie dough into a small ball. Once you have the desired shape, roll the dough in the sprinkles. Bake for 5-6 minutes or until the bottoms become golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and immediately place one Chocolate Kiss in the center. Let cool.
And now you’re done! Can you believe that you have beautifully decorated cookies in only a few steps? It’s true. This season, take more time to spend with your family around the tree, and let Betty Crocker help with the baking! Find more fantastic recipes at the Betty Crocker Holiday Cookie Hub!
Betty Crocker makes baking for Santa and for your family so easy! Enjoy!
Need extra party inspiration? Don’t forget to follow our #GetYourBetty on Pinterest board that’s loaded with fun ideas… and Follow Betty Crocker on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Pinterest for more inspiration to celebrate the every day!
Styling by Denell Pepin
Photography for Best Friends For Frosting by Megan Belanger
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Betty Crocker . The opinions and text are all mine.