Call me crazy, but pumpkins are so last year right?! I had to think of a way to sprinkle my favorite summer trend into this time of year. Don’t get me wrong, I love Halloween. But, I like to think of any holiday as an excuse to decorate with pink and pineapples, and Halloween is no exception. Charlie had SO much fun decorating the front of the house with his very own graveyard that I just had to join in on the fun!
Remember when I said I get super creeped out by most Halloween decorations?! Well this is the perfect way to make them a little less spooky. It’s also a great opportunity to sneak in my own personal touch.
HOW TO MAKE A DIY SPIDER WEB PINEAPPLE
-White and black spray paint
-Plastic spiders painted pink
- Spray paint the entire base of the pineapple white.
- Once the base dries, wrap it in a plastic bag and tie tight.
- Next spray paint the leaves black. Make sure to get every little crease! Let dry.
- Untie the plastic bag, then take a small paint brush and follow all of the lines in the pineapple with black paint.
- After the paint dries, hot glue the spiders on.