Decor can also be an overwhelming task for some, but trust us when we say it doesn’t have to be! Caroline created a mixed metal look for this dinner party which was so easy but still super stylish. The silver flower vases with white roses, white balloons, and silver and pink tassels helped to create her mixed metal theme, which was complimented by gold silverware and candle holders. With a chic and intimate space, her guests were seriously impressed! Here is what Caroline has to say:
“For this particular occasion, I wanted a more intimate and stylish space for entertaining. The table design was simple yet had a whimsical flare: beautiful white roses in silver vases, gold flatware, gold rimmed wine glasses and dinner plates, and rose gold napkin rings. I love how these mixed metals instantly makes this table setting unique. To create the most elegant ambiance, a low hanging crystal chandelier will do the trick! In order to make this space a little more playful, I incorporated white balloons with silver and pink tassels. To top it all off, comfortable plush seating with fluffy white throw pillows is always a good idea!
Not only do the little details apply to the table setting and decor, but also to the energy of your guests. I always want them to feel welcomed and right at home. The best way to bring loved ones together is by preparing a family style dish that we can all share! The best part? Bertolli makes it super easy with their incredibly delicious Luscious Rosa Lasagna! Just in case you needed one more reason, Bertolli is at a reduced price until November 5th at Stop & Shop, Giant, and Martin’s!”
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and eggs in large bowl; set aside.
- Combine Sauces in medium bowl.
- Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Layer 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, then 1 cup sauce mixture and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat.
- Top with remaining 4 noodles, then sauce mixture and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.