Throwing a holiday party can get overwhelming when you are trying to do a million things at once! Lucky for us, Mintwood Home is sharing their adorable DIY Magnolia Runner tutorial with us to take the hassle out of decorating the table. With just a few materials and a little bit of time, you can easily create this runner that is sure to impress your guests. It’s fun to make and can be used for any dinner you have coming up this holiday season. Check out the beautiful table runner and instructions below:
- Floral wire (available at Michaels or any craftstore)
- Wire cutters or strong scissors
- Approximately 30-40 magnolia leaves, depending on how long your runner needs to be
- A few berries for color
- Cut a piece of wire about 6” long
- Arrange 3 leaves and use the wire you cut to tightly wrap the stems and hold them in place. Repeat this as many times as you need to have enough bunches for your table size, in our case we wrapped about 10
- Arrange each bunch in a line down your table layering each piece over the other covering the stems so it looks like one long continuous piece.
- Once your magnolia leaves are laid out across your table to your liking, add berries to any holes or places where the leaves aren’t laying flat. You can also do this as you go; however you prefer, just have fun with it!