105 Flares 105 Flares ×
We absolutely love having Jasmine Hoffman share her fabulous make up tips and tricks with us every month. When life gets busy and we stick to the same standard look every day, sometimes it’s fun to gain a little bit of new inspiration! Today, we’re sharing Jasmine’s work in a different light – celebrating her recent birthday party! Jasmine threw such a gorgeous Queen of Hearts party that showcased items from so many of her friends, we just had to share! Read on for birthday party planning must-haves.
Birthday party must-haves:
- Splurge for a professional photographer so you can capture all the moments. This will also cut down on everyone being on their phones the whole time so you can truly live in the moment!
- Be sure to spend time finding a cake you absolutely love. It has to be delicious, but also stunning for all of those photo ops! I went with a trendy naked cake with a pink chocolate drizzle and gorgeous florals on top.
- Grab a selection of your fave party candies and table favors for easy decor. I went to my favorite candy store for these.
- Source gorgeous balloons and confetti for the celebration. I went with pink and white heart confetti and classic tassel balloons. Let your personality shine through!
- Work with a bartender to create a custom cocktail for your special day! What’s better than having a drink named after you!
- Last but definitely not least, treat yourself on your birthday! Have your hair and makeup professionally done before your big party.
Enjoy your special day!
Photography: Simply Sweet Photography
Cake: Cake by Annie
Party candies and table favors: Karameller Candy
Confetti and balloons: Efhamar and Sienna
Custom cocktails: Beach Bay Cafe
Jewelry: Elsa Corsi Jewellery @jewelietteshop
Makeup and Styling:[email protected] using @slmissglam lashes