How is Halloween creeping up on us so quickly!? No pun intended, I promise! ;) A few months back, I was at the candy shop and stumbled upon these ultra girly and fun vampire teeth gummies, and I just could not resist. They sat in my cupboard for quite some time as I was dreaming up different ideas of what exactly I wanted to do with them. And then last week (as we’re just days away from Halloween), it suddenly hit me! Halloween Candy Bark!!
If you’re feeling even the slightest bit intimidated to make these, please don’t! This candy bark is insanely easy. It’s basically just melt chocolate and sprinkle on the candy, and you’re all jet set! And with Halloween Candy Bark, the options are truly endless. You can add any and all of your favorite Halloween candy on top of the bark – M&M’s, Candy Corn, Twix, Kit Kat Bars, Snickers, Chocolate Covered Raisins, Prunes… Just kidding about the prunes part! ;) But truly, the sky is the limit with how sweet you want to make these fun treats. And what a fun way to get the kids involved!
- 3 12oz bags of white chocolate chips
- Any toppings you’d like to add. I used gummy teeth (which you can find at Target) and mini candy corn.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler, which is the safest way to melt chocolate.
- To do so, add chocolate to a bowl and add a little water to a pot on the stove. The bowl of chocolate should sit nicely in the pot and water shouldn’t be touching the bottom of the bowl. Use medium-high heat and your chocolate will melt evenly and won’t burn.
- Stir as needed.
- Once the white chocolate is melted completely, pour it onto a parchment lined baking sheet/pan and spread it out evenly using an offset spatula.
- Immediately add gummy teeth and mini candy corn throughout the pan.
- Chill in the fridge for at least two hours. I let mine chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, pop the bark out of the baking sheet and break it apart using something heavy like the opposite end of a kitchen tool.