It might be the girly girl in me, but I LOVE the lash trend. From painting eyelashes on pumpkins to cookies, I am slightly obsessed. When my friend Sarah Mecke showed me these shoes, I was over the moon excited and said, these are #SOBestFriendsForFrosting! I just had to share with you guys. Lucky for us, she totally agreed! So here we are 2 weeks later shouting these super easy DIY shoes from the rooftops on BFFF. Seriously, you won’t believe how easy these were.
HOW TO MAKE DIY LASH SHOES
– Plain flats of your choice
– Two sets of false eyelashes – the thicker, the better!
– Holographic felt material
– Thin black cord
– E6000 glue
1. Cut 4 “eyelids” from the holographic felt, making a sort of gumdrop shape.
2. Use the E6000 to adhere two eyelids to the toe of each shoe.
3. Adhere the false lashes to the bottom of the lids.
4. Give your eyes some “eyeliner” by gluing an outline of black cord around the holographic lid.
5. Let dry for 1 hour.
6. Take your new flats out for cocktails with your girls or the movies with your kids! Enjoy!