Who else is obsessed with Sugarfina around here?! ME TOO! I am so happy Nordstrom carries their line as the closest store is literally 250ish miles from me! Between making banners, heart shaped pepperoni pizza, and heart shaped cookies with eye lashes – it’s been quite the month for the BFFF Team! I have to admit, Valentine’s day has creeped up on me a little quicker than expected. We’re working hard on executing a better editorial calendar. We’ve decided we’re going to start working on holiday content months in advance when possible. It takes a village to run a blog, let me tell you! ;)
So for Christmas, Kim, the genius from our creative team, got me a box of these Sugarfina lips. I had them on my desk and thought “but they’re too pretty to eat and they just make me happy looking at them.” But after how easy it was to make our pink marble Trolls Candy Bark Recipe, I thought these lips would be so chic on the bark.
Literally melt, stir, pour, and sprinkle and you’re all jet set! SO easy you can do it half awake on a Monday morning!!! ;)
- 2 1/2 bags white chocolate candy melts
- Pink gel dye
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Pink Sugarfina sugar lips
- Baking pan
- Melt two bags of the candy melts until very smooth.
- In a separate bowl, melt the remaining half bag of chocolate melts until smooth.
- Once the chocolate in the small bowl is fully melted, add two drops of the pink gel dye and mix until pink.
- Pour the large bowl of melted chocolate into the baking pan.
- Scoop 6 scoops of the pink chocolate onto the white chocolate in the pan.
- With a toothpick swirl the pink and white chocolate together making pink and white swirl pattern throughout the bark.
- Immediately add your sugar lips and sprinkles!