It seems like these days, I’ve made a bark for every holiday! ;) Usually for St. Patrick’s day I will decorate the house with shamrocks and surprise Charlie and Claire with green milk and lucky charms. I even dye the toilet water green – not kidding! ;) It’s a silly but fun day! I wanted to step up my game over here and make a super easy dessert that I could throw together for everyone! You won’t believe how EASY this is! So easy you can make this half awake on a Monday morning! ;)
How To Make Lucky Charms Candy Bark
- Wilton’s White chocolate melts
- Green gel dye
- Lucky Charms cereal
- Gold star sprinkles
- Baking sheet
- Melt chocolate and add two drops of green gel dye.
- Pour into your baking sheet.
- Sprinkled your Lucky Charms cereal on.
- Next, sprinkle on your gold star sprinkles.
- Put in the refrigerator to harden. Once set, break into bark.