I’ve been a little burnt out these days on making decorated cookies, so I wanted to play around with something a little different on BFFF. As it’s slowly beginning to heat up in California, I can’t stop eating ice cream. No I am not pregnant again! ;) It doesn’t even matter, pregnant and not pregnant, I have to tell you, I am such a sucker for banana, birthday cake, and cookie dough ice cream! Totally one of those girls! ;)
You won’t believe how easy this decorated dessert is! Sprinkles and melted white chocolate goes a long way with these ice cream cones. Decorate your favorite cones, whether it be waffle cones, sugar cones, or those big gigantic cones – the sky is the limit! Ready. Set. Crunch! ;)
How To Make Sprinkled Ice Cream Cones
- 12 sugar cones
- Wilton’s white chocolate melts
- Pink gel dye
- Gold star sprinkles
- Sweetapolita Sprinkles
- Melt chocolate in 2 separate bowls.
- Add 1 drop of pink gel food coloring to one bowl.
- Dip the tops of your cone one at a time into the pink chocolate and add Sweetapolita sprinkles. Immediately put in the refrigerator to harden.
- Then dip the tops of your cones one at a time into the white chocolate and add gold star sprinkles. Immediately put in the refrigerator to harden.