I am calling it – swans are the NEXT unicorns, and I am in-love! I have to admit, I just got a swan headband for Claire from H&M – true story! And we’re both obsessed! ;) Swans are so elegant and pretty! I’ve been dreaming up some ideas of fun swan-themed projects, and since banners are super quick and easy – ta daaa! – here’s a new, fun project. You wont believe this, but this ONLY costs $6 to make! I won’t tell you how much my shirt was though! ;)
I love how much banners dress up nurseries, dessert tables, parties – the options are limitless! I hope this inspires your next milestone or bash!
How To Make A DIY Swan Banner
-White construction paper
-Light pink paint
-Hot glue gun
- Using a swan template (we drew our own), trace your swan onto white construction paper 8 times and cut them out.
- Trace 8 swan wings and cut out.
- Glue the wings onto each swan.
- Paint your swan beaks light pink and paint a gold line above the beak.
- Draw black eyelashes on your swans.
- Hot glue the top of your swans to your string.