Need a few helpful baking tips? Here’s some advice from Best Friends For Frosting that will help you achieve better results and save time–time that could be better spent enjoying your delicious dessert!
1. For perfectly moist cupcakes, be sure not to over mix the batter after adding the flour!
2. For real vanilla bean flavor, opt to scrape seeds from a vanilla pod instead of using extract.
3. Need to make cookies in a time crunch? Pre-make the dough and freeze until needed.
4. Did you know unfrosted cupcakes can be frozen for up to 3 months? A great time saver!
5. Invest in a great kitchen scale. Weighing ingredients in baking is the most accurate method.
Do you have any great tips for better baking? Let us know!