This post is sponsored by Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks
Hot dogs are the perfect staple for warm-weather get-togethers, but sometimes, families can be worried about what they’re really serving to their family and friends. But that’s where Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks come in. With no artificial flavors or colors and no fillers or by-products, Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks are made from pure North American beef. Talk about the perfect product for a family to count on and to give comfort to those feeling iffy about eating a hot dog.
We’re thrilled to share a recipe with you incorporating Hebrew National® All-Beef Franks, made from 100% kosher beef, to take a unique spin on the classic ketchup and mustard topping you typically see. We’re sprucing things up a bit with toppings like black sesame seeds, sprouts, and pickled onions and adding a whole new flavor to your go-to backyard barbecue food. Why not dress it up a little bit!
Springtime Barbecued Hot Dogs Recipe
- 1 pack Hebrew National All Beef Franks
- Hot dog buns
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup quick pickled red onion-
- 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- black sesame seeds for garnish
- Quick pickled onion - Mix salt, vinegar, and sugar with 1 cup water. Pour mixture over sliced red onion and let sit for 1 hour.
- Dice yellow onion.
- Grill Franks.
- Top with quick pickled onion, diced yellow onion, sprouts, and sesame seeds, and serve.
What makes a Hebrew National kosher hot dog premium? It’s all about what makes the cut (And what doesn’t). We’re choosy about what goes into our franks – we use only premium cuts of 100% kosher beef from the front half of the cow and then choose the best from that. No artificial flavors, colors, fillers or by-products. When your hot dog is Kosher, that’s a hot dog you can trust! For more summer fun with Hebrew National, visit facebook.com/hebrewnational.