I’ve been tallying up our stats and realized that one of our most popular posts is this DIY Hot Pink Clay Pot Tutorial. Fun fact: If you google “Pink DIY Cactus,” the tutorial comes up as the very first two images. Hey Google hey! ;) As I am trying to pay very close attention to what you guys love, I decided to keep trucking with these types of tutorials. I even recently asked on Instagram what your favorite posts were, and it looks like Desserts & DIY are in the lead.
When I toyed around with the idea of doing just one color of rocks for this project, I just couldn’t decide…light pink…hot pink…white…why not all of them?! I love how this gives the planter a true confetti look. These could be used in a variety of ways – from table centerpieces at a party to sticking it on your office desk, the sky is the limit! Such a fun way to bring a party feel into the every day! I mean, every day is a reason to celebrate, right?!
DIY PINK CONFETTI ROCKS AND PAINTED SUCCULENT POT TUTORIAL
- Aquarium Rocks
- Spray paint in white
- Acrylic paint in hot pink and light pink
- First, spray paint the base of your pot white and allow it to dry. Then, add your pink! Paint the lip of the pot light pink and allow it to dry.
- Hand-paint pink triangles all over your pot.
- Use spray paint or acrylic paint to paint some of the rocks Candy Pink, some light pink, and leave some white, if you’d like!
- Plant your succulent in the pot and layer white rocks over the dirt. Sprinkle in pink rocks.
- Water and sing to your plant regularly, and watch it grow! :)