This post is sponsored by Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
It has been such a busy time at BFFF lately – our rebrand is in full swing, our in-house team is working hard, and summer is here! We have a whole lot to celebrate over here.
With all the work that Andy and I have been doing, quality family time together is always a must in my book. We have a lot of little ones in the family and one of my favorite places to create memories with them is in the sunshine by the pool.
It’s on days like these that I love to whip up simple and delicious treats, and nothing beats the heat like this easy Strawberry and Cream Pop recipe. Trust me, you won’t want to miss this one. I’ll drop you a hint: it’s basically strawberry cheesecake in liquid form.
It’s so fun and simple to make these, and it’s something that you can even get your kids involved in – have them toss the strawberries into the mix and help out with stirring the bowl! I snuck a taste or two, or maybe 10 (I’ll never tell), of this mixture yesterday and it was so addicting. It’s probably because we used Philadelphia Cream Cheese as one of the main ingredients. I love how it’s made with fresh milk, real cream and no preservatives. They say that smell and taste are some of the strongest senses – imagine the memories you can create with your kids by serving up some poolside treats like these! They may remember this recipe and think of you when they’re like 50…okay, I don’t want to jump the gun here.
If you want to elevate your get-together to the next level, the sky is the limit when it comes to fun ways to incorporate these treats! You can add colorful sprinkles, get creative and decorate the popsicle sticks, or even wrap the popsicles in clear cellophane bags with a fun ribbon or favor tags. Store them in an ice cooler or freezer at your next bash! Who else wants to crash this party?
EASY STRAWBERRY AND CREAM POP RECIPE
- Makes 8 pops.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces (1 brick PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened)
- 1 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped and hulled
- Cook sugar and milk in saucepan on medium heat for a few minutes.
- Stir milk and sugar mixture slowly into a bowl with softened cream cheese, and whisk until smooth. Add vanilla and yogurt to mix and stir to combine.
- Add strawberries, lemon juice, and corn syrup to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add strawberry mixture to cream cheese mixture and stir until uniform in color.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze until solid (about 4-5 hours)
- *Submerge mold into bowl of warm water for 10-15 seconds to help loosen pops from mold.
For all of your entertaining needs, turn to Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Always have it on hand to create fun appetizers and desserts that pop. I had a great time developing my simple strawberry and cream pop recipe for a day by the pool. For more creamy, delicious recipe ideas, click here.