If you’re looking for a SUPER easy and AMAZING party recipe – look no further than this Edamame Dip Recipe! This easy edamame recipe is so addicting that I cannot leave it alone. I even made an extra batch that I hid as far back in the refrigerator as possible. ;)
Last weekend, I had a couple friends over for dinner. I was on the hunt for an appetizer to serve up and found this Edamame recipe from Raley’s & NABISCO. I am a total Edamame fangirl so obviously I had to make this! With a couple tweaks and alterations to the original version, I am still obsessing over the results. I am eating it as I type this blog post!! It is a legit hit!
When it comes to serving appetizers, it’s all about temperature, textures, flavors, presentation, and the perfect bite, right?! I love how this recipe hits on ALL of these things!
I paired the edamame dip with Triscuit Thin Crisps – SOOOOO good! They ended up pairing so well together. It made the perfect alternative to the average cracker and chips!! They’re absolutely delicious if I do say so myself!! ;)
Looking for more amazing recipes? Don’t miss NABISCO and Raley’s simple and tasty recipes. They’re on a mission to make incorporating the daily recommended 48g of whole grains into your diet a fun task! As a mamma bear, you better believe I am bookmarking this and pinning my faves away on Pinterest. In the meantime, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS guys!! ;) I present to you one of the best party appetizer recipes you will never want to miss. ;)
Edamame Dip RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 pkg. 12 oz. frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup tightly packed fresh cilantro
- 2 large avocados 6 green onions coarsely chopped
- 2 pieces 1 inch gingerroot, peeled
- 2 cloves garlic peeled
- 1/2 cup oil Zest and juice from
- 2 limes
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- TRISCUIT Thin Crisps
- COOK edamame as directed on the package.
- PLACE edamame in a food processor.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds and crackers; process until smooth.
- SPOON into a serving bowl; sprinkle with sesame seeds. SERVE with crackers.