Pumpkin pie is a classic staple for the holidays, so we’re so excited about this new twist! This boozy pumpkin pie milkshake is so easy and yummy, it won’t disappoint. It’s one of the best fall drink recipes. This pumpkin pie milkshake will definitely become a new favorite recipe with your friends and family this holiday season! I love that you can also make it family-friendly by holding the alcohol and just adding more milk. With all the flavors of the original pumpkin pie that we all love without the hassle, these boozy milkshakes are a fun substitute!
Pumpkin Milkshake Recipe
Check out Jessica Potts of A Happy Food Dance recipe below. Here is what she has to say about this! “Nothing makes me think of fall and Thanksgiving more than pumpkin pie. Packed full of spices like cinnamon, ginger and clove, and with that creamy pumpkin puree. Then all wrapped around a flakey crust – you really can’t beat it.
Halloween Drink Idea
Pumpkin Drink Recipe
BOOZY PUMPKIN PIE MILKSHAKES
- 2 slices of pumpkin pie
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4-6 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk
- Simple syrup or honey, for rim
- Graham cracker crumbs, for rim
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon, for garnish
- In a blender, combine pumpkin pie, vodka, ice cream and ¼ cup milk. Blend until smooth, adding more milk if necessary to reach desired consistency.
- Dip classes in simply syrup or honey and then dip in graham cracker crumbs. Pour in milkshake, top with whipped cream, and garnish with a dash of ground cinnamon. Enjoy!
Recipe, Photography and Styling for Best Friends for Frosting by: Jessica Potts, A Happy Food Dance