No more boring brown bag lunches! Spice things up with this PB&J Brownie Sandwich. Use strawberry jam and fat free whipped cream to create the perfect spread to complement Fiber One’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies. Pack this in the morning before going to work, and look forward to a great dessert after lunch. See ya, boring lunches! With such a sweet, low-calorie option, we’re thrilled to #BringDessertBack! Check out Fiber One’s new website, Desseritfy to find this hack and more!
BROWN BAG PB&J BROWNIE SANDWICH
— Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie (109.5 calories)
–2 crushed peanuts (7 calories)
–1 tbsp fat free whipped cream (7.5 calories)
–1/2 tbsp sugar free strawberry jam (5 calories)
1. Mix whipped cream and strawberry jam together until smooth.
2. Cut Fiber One Brownie in half diagonally.
3. Spread mixture on one Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie.
4. Sprinkle with crushed peanuts.
5. Close sandwich with the other Fiber One Brownie.
This post is written in partnership with Fiber One. Thank you for supporting the sponsors that keep BestFriendsForFrosting.com your go-to guide to creative living!