Ready for a super easy no-bake dessert recipe? This Chocolate Lasagna recipe is about to be your new favorite go-to dessert!
- 1 package of Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 block cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups Cool Whip
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding mix
- Crushed Reese’s Pieces
- Crush 1 package of chocolate cookies in a large bag with a rolling pin.
- In a bowl, mix together 6 tablespoons melted butter with the cookie crumbs, and then spread the cookie mixture to create the first layer in the bottom of a 9X13 baking dish and press down.
- Mix 1 block cream cheese and ¾ cup sugar, and then add in 1 cup peanut butter and mix well.
- Fold in 1 ½ cups of whipped topping, and then spread your peanut butter layer over the cookie crust.
- Add the chocolate next! Mix 3 cups of milk with 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding mix, and spread it over the top of the peanut butter layer. Add more whipped topping on top and sprinkle with crushed Reese’s Pieces.