Are you a s’mores lover looking for a fun and quick dessert recipe? These copycat Starbucks s’mores bars are definitely going to have you asking for s’more!
- 2 Cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 4 Hershey’s chocolate bars (4.4 ounce)
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9×13 pan.
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter.
- Place mixture in the bottom of the baking pan, and press down and firmly to make the crust.
- Lay Hershey’s bars on top of the graham cracker mixture. Place in oven for 3 minutes to slightly melt chocolate.
- Place marshmallows on top of the chocolate and broil in oven for a few minutes until marshmallows brown.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until cooled. Once cooled, cut and serve.