- Zest of 2-3 Cuties
- 2 tbsp Cutie juice
- 3 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries + plus more for garnish
- Line an 8×8″ pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Microwave sweetened condensed milk, Cutie juice, and white chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl for 1 minute, stir, and microwave for an additional 30 seconds or until mixture is uniform.
- Mix in vanilla and dried cranberries. Pour mixture into prepared pan with parchment paper. Grate zest of 2-3 cuties and sprinkle on top of fudge.
- Chill in refrigerator until set, 1-2 hours.