Consideration was provided by Ghirardelli.
Spring is just around the corner, which means Easter is too! Are you looking for a DIY that is something not only kids will love, but also your friends and family?! Well, look no further! Looking back at past Easters, receiving a chocolate bunny is a tradition everyone looks forward to! These monogrammed cone baskets are perfect to gift Ghirardelli Chocolate’s pretty and utterly delicious bunny, named Noe. It’s a fun DIY project that you can do with craft supplies you probably already have at home! (via Ghirardelli)
- 12-by-12-inch card stock
- Standard party hat
- Glue gun
- Brass fasteners
- Embellishments (cupcake liners, clothespins, craft paper, letter stickers, etc.)
- Easter grass
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Company’s 3.5-oz. Milk Chocolate Hollow Bunnies and 1.74-oz. Solid Bunnies
- Unravel the party hat, and, using it as a template, trace it on the card stock and cut it out using scissors.
- Fashion the card stock into a cone shape and glue to secure using the glue gun.
- Make two holes on opposite sides of the cone and attach ribbon to both with brass fasteners, making a handle for your cone.
- Glue on any embellishments you like to decorate and personalize your baskets.
- Fill baskets with Easter grass and your yummy Ghirardelli chocolates.
- Give to your favorite people, and, of course, make sure you save one for yourself. Yay! Happy Easter!