I am still in shock with how lightening fast this year has gone by. How are we officially in the fall season already?! This tends to be our craziest time of the year with campaigns and pure celebrations! ;) I love it all! As the holidays will be creeping in like no tomorrow, I’ve been thinking A LOT about fun DIY projects that wont break that bank. In addition to being a huge Lilly Pulitzer and Tory Burch fan, Kate Spade is another big favorite over here.
To make this DIY Kate Spade inspired Jewelry Tray, all you need is a fun and stylish dish (I got this square one from Crate and Barrell), gold Sharpie, pink construction paper, and gold foil- then boom, you’re all set! You can make so many of these for just a few bucks versus what they would retail for at Kate Spade. Talk about a perfect chic and girly Christmas gift to make on a budget!
DIY KATE SPADE SHINE BRIGHT JEWLRY TRAY
- White Tray of your choice (I bought mine at Crate & Barrel)
- Gold Sharpie
- Pink Construction paper
- Super Glue
- Gold Foil
- Cut & glue your gold and pink triangle on each corner of the tray
- Ask your friend with the best cursive handwriting to write “Shine bright” in cursive.
- Add soft polka dots around the font.
- Get ready to wrap and gift to your best girlfriends. Bonus: Package tray in a box and wrap with super fun wrapping paper. Add a stylish bow on top. Your gift is sure to stick out from the rest. ;)