This fruit pizza looks to die for. It includes blueberries, strawberries and kiwi which stunningly lie on a cream cheese & powdered sugar mixture that fill a sugar cookie crust. This is a must have dessert at your next spring or summer festivity. Grab the recipe from My Recipes.
Easy Fruit Pizza
- 1 package Sugar Cookie Mix
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Enough bright, colorful fruit to cover your pizza. You can use fresh or frozen. Just thaw frozen fruit before you place on pizza.
Sugar Cookie Crust Instructions:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slightly grease the bottom of a pizza pan.
- Prepare sugar cookie mix as directed and spread evenly on the bottom of pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until slightly brown around outside of crust.
- Cool completely.
Cream Cheese Layer:
- Beat cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar & vanilla until smooth & creamy.
- Spread on cooled cookie crust.
- Wash, dry & cut fruit as necessary.
- Arrange on top of cream cheese layer in a circle pattern, starting from the outside and going in