Need new and easy game day recipes to celebrate football season? These football burgers will be the perfect addition to any Sunday afternoon.
-6 oval rolls
-3 lbs. ground beef
-head of lettuce
-1 pack yellow American cheese
-1 pack white American cheese
-salt and pepper for seasoning
1. Cut rolls in half.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. Form 6 football shaped patties with ground beef.
5. Grill burgers 4-5 minutes on each side.
6. While burgers are grilling, cut and place white american cheese slices
for the laces and lines on each side of the football shaped rolls.
7. Layer lettuce, tomatoes, yellow american cheese and burger on bottom
roll and top with each bun.