Looking for a fresh fish recipe for the warm spring season? Look no further than this easy Grilled Salmon recipe! Kick off the spring season with some easy grilling!
- 2 pounds skinless salmon filet, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 lemons, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon rosemary
3 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- 2 cucumbers sliced thin
- 3/4 cup grated cucumber
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
FOR THE SALMON SKEWERS:
- Heat the Nexgrill on medium high heat.
- Toss cubed salmon with olive oil, spices, garlic powder, and salt.
- Thread salmon and lemon slices onto skewers.
- Grill skewers for 4 minutes on each side or until salmon is fully cooked.
- Garnish skewers with fresh dill, serve with fresh sliced cucumber, butter lettuce, and tzatziki sauce.
- Wrap grated cucumber in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out excess moisture into the sink.
- In a bowl add cucumber, Greek yogurt, olive oil, herbs, lemon juice, garlic, and salt to the bowl, stir to blend. Serve with grilled salmon kabobs.