Nostalgic funfetti meets cheesecake with this fun and easy cheesecake recipe. Perfect for any party, this Funfetti Cheesecake might just become your next favorite dessert!
- One 9-inch store-bought graham cracker crust
- 12 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup funfetti sprinkles, plus additional sprinkles for topping
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using your mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar together until fully mixed, and then add the sour cream and vanilla and mix until combined.
- On low, mix in your eggs one at a time, and then stir in the sprinkles.
- Pour the filling into your graham cracker crust and bake your cheesecake for 35-40 minutes, or until set.
- Cool the cheesecake in the fridge for at least 4 hours to fully set, and then serve with whipped cream and even more sprinkles if desired!
Keywords: funfetti cheesecake, funfetti, party cheesecake