Looking for a fun Halloween treat for the Halloween season? These easy Halloween Spider Cookies will be your new favorite recipe for a spooktacular night!
- Homemade or store-bought peanut butter cookies
- Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate frosting
- Piping bag
- Candy googly eyes
- Add chocolate frosting to a piping bag and pipe a small amount of chocolate frosting in the center of the cookie.
- Place a Reese’s peanut butter cup on top.
- Pipe 4 legs on each side of the spider with chocolate frosting.
- Pipe small dots on the peanut butter cups to help hold googly eyes.
- Stick two googly eyes to the peanut butter cup.