I know, I know, everyone is obsessed with pumpkin spice this time of year. I am right there with you sister! ;) And while some things may get a little out of hand (Pumpkin Pie Spice Pringles, anyone??), I’ll admit, as cliche as it may be, I’m always first in line to pick up my Pumpkin Spice Latte!! ;) I even take a selfie and post it on Facebook every single year. ;)
What is it about PSLs that make everyone so joyful?? As an avid drinker myself, I know how expensive this trend can be! Especially if you need to have your craving fix every day…guilty!! ;) I was so excited when I finally figured out the perfect dupe recipe for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and I was even more excited when I realized how easy it is to make my own! Seriously, it only takes a few minutes, how can that be?? I also love how customizable this recipe is – you can finally add enough delicious pumpkin flavor to your heart’s content! Check out how to create the perfect fall PSL below. :)
Homemade Starbucks Inspired Pumpkin Spice Latte RecipePrint Recipe
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- whipped cream for topping
- Mix milk, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, pumpkin puree, sugar, and coffee in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk until well blended. Pour into your favorite mug.
- Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice and serve.