Looking for a quick and easy frosting recipe to make to spruce up your favorite desserts? This vanilla buttercream frosting is the perfect addition to make any dessert special!
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 7 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Mix two sticks of softened butter with three cups of powdered sugar in a mixer.
- Add in 1 tsp vanilla extract and ½ cup of milk and mix.
- Gradually add four more cups of powdered sugar as you continue mixing until your frosting is smooth.