Looking for an easy summer cake? This ice cream sandwich cake is the perfect dessert for a fun twist on your favorite summer snack!
- 24 Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate Syrup
- 2 Cups Mini M&M’s
- 16 oz. Container of Cool Whip
- In a 9×13 pan, make a single layer of ice cream sandwiches on the bottom.
- Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip over the first layer. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with M&M’S.
- Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches, Cool Whip, chocolate syrup, and M&M’S.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to set. Serve immediately out of the freezer.