“When you think about margaritas you probably imagine sipping on a tropical concoction in the sun on a warm summers day, correct? Well not anymore. My tequila loving heart was not about to give up my precious Margarita Monday’s just because the air turned cool! I’ve come up with a festive fall-inspired margarita that I know you’re going to love!
VANILLA PEAR MARGARITA RECIPE
- 4 ounces pear juice
- 2 ounces 100% agave silver tequila
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Fresh vanilla bean seeds from a 3″ piece of vanilla bean
- Drizzle of honey (about 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Cinnamon sugar for rim (equal parts cinnamon and sugar or coconut sugar)
- Run a slice of lemon along the rim of a glass and then rim it in the cinnamon sugar. Fill the glass with ice.
- Combine all ingredients except for the cinnamon sugar in a cocktail shaker and shake until combined. Pour over ice and garnish with a slice of fresh pear or vanilla bean.
Recipe, Photography and Styling for Best Friends for Frosting by: Lauren Lester, Wicked Spatula