- 1 cup Country Crock®
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate cups
- 1 cup broken pink animal cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, Country Crock spread, egg, egg yolk, and vanilla into a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda until blended (dough will be soft and creamy).
- Add mix-ins into the dough until every spoonful of dough has some of the delicious mix-ins. For this recipe we used white chocolate chips and broken pink animal cookies.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from baking sheets and cool completely.