Rich coffee meets white chocolate and peppermint in this Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha recipe, topped with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy!
- 1.5 ounces of super strong coffee
- 2 ½ tablespoons white chocolate syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon peppermint extract (or more if you love it!)
- 1 ¼ cup milk. Brew the strong coffee to get started.
- Brew super strong coffee.
- While it’s brewing, add white chocolate syrup and peppermint extract to your mug.
- Pour in the coffee and steamed milk and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and if you want to get extra fancy, sprinkle crushed candy canes or peppermint on top.