Pumpkin spice season is here! Looking for your new favorite pumpkin recipe? These Pumpkin Magic Bars are about to be your new go-to fall recipe!
- 30 ginger snaps
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup toffee bits
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a bowl, mix crushed ginger snaps with 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Place mixture in a greased 9 x 9 baking dish and flatten.
- Sprinkle in shredded coconut, toffee bits, pecans, white chocolate chips, and Reese’s pieces.
- In a bowl, add half cup of sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree, 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice and mix.
- Pour this mixture into your pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Cool in the freezer for two hours cut and serve.