Sweet potato recipes can be so good for you! This recipe for easy bbq chicken stuffed sweet potatoes is the perfect weeknight meal!
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 2 chicken breasts from store bought rotisserie chicken
- 2 tbsp Brummel and Brown® Original Spread
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing for drizzling
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- Poke each sweet potato a few times with a fork, place on a plate and microwave for 10-12 minutes until done.
- Half each sweet potato and melt a dollop of Brummel and Brown on each potato.
- Shred both breasts from a store bought rotisserie chicken, mix with BBQ sauce, and microwave for a minute or two.
- Spoon BBQ chicken on each sweet potato half, drizzle with ranch dressing, top with diced red onion and cilantro.